- Title: 50 characters
- Description: 50 characters
- Image: 720 x 480 px (720 kb max)
- File type: jpg / png / gif
All campaigns and ads must comply with the following policies:
Landing pages must not be of poor quality (contain typos, misleading images, empty pages, etc.).
The following versions of landing pages (creatives) are not allowed:
1. Automatic Downloading (without click). We allow automatic download of APK for mobile devices. Suspicious and unknown products will be rejected.
2. Use of well-known brands (e.g. Google).
Acceptable use of brand names:
- Creatives and landing pages with brand names spelled wrong (e.g. Coogle instead of Google)
- Use a brand name without pretending to be this brand or act on behalf of it
3. Malware. The ads must not contain malicious software or “malware” that may infect computers and mobile devices.
4. Phishing. Any possible scam.
5. SuperScary offers. Any statements about something that incites fear (e. g. viruses).
Unacceptable: “Click here to remove”, "System warning: Remove junk files (~ 3.4 Gb)"
6. Vulnerabilities. Landing pages that exploit the vulnerabilities in a browser (for example, to install a file) are prohibited.
7. No option to close LP. A user must be able to easily close the landing page. Landing pages with no option to close are prohibited.
8. Techsupport offers.
9. Creatives with depictions of sexual acts, sexual organs, masturbation, etc.
10. Creatives with depictions of full nudity, people in explicit or suggestive positions, sex toys, etc.
11. Landing pages that force auto SMS sending from user's device are prohibited.
12. Landing pages must not trick users into subscribing to notifications by reloading or blocking the offer page.
13. Promotion of pharmaceuticals is forbidden. We only allow promotion of dietary supplements that are not regulated like medicine.
14. Landing pages collecting subscriptions by a notification request cheat on a landing page (misleading users into subscribing to offers by reloading or blocking the offer page) are rejected.
Please note: your landings pages, texts, images, and creatives must comply with the policies above. These guidelines are not exhaustive, and we will reject or remove any campaign's items that we believe to be harmful to our publishers or users, even if the campaign items otherwise comply with all of our guidelines.