Specifications and design guidelines
- Title: 65 characters
- Description: 75 characters
- Image: 492 x 328 px
- File type: jpg or png
- File size limit: 5 MB
All campaigns and ads must comply with the following policies:
Additional restrictions for Native Ads campaigns include:
- Ads that automatically download files to a user's device are prohibited. Only automatic download of APK for mobile devices is permitted.
- The ads must not contain malicious software or ‘malware’ that may infect computers and mobile devices.
Landing page policies
- Landing pages must not be of poor quality (contain typos, misleading images, empty pages, etc.).
- A user must be able to easily close the landing page. Landing pages with no option to close are prohibited.
- The landing page must not have more than two popups (alerts).
- Landing pages that exploit the vulnerabilities in browser (for example, to install a file) are prohibited.
- Landing pages that force auto SMS sending from user's device are prohibited.
- Landing pages must not trick users into subscribing to notifications by reloading or blocking the offer page.
- Landing pages that has non-sexual terms for ‘prostate’, ‘potency’ etc. are permitted. The promoted product need to be a dietary supplements; if it is medicinal drugs, the landing page will be rejected.
Text creatives for Native ads campaigns must use proper grammar and punctuation.
The following is prohibited:
- Scary claims. However, messages that suggest to check a phone / computer / browser are permitted. Real offers to protect user privacy or security (for example: VPN services) are also permitted. Unacceptable: "Your phone/browser is not protected”, “Your phone is infected”, “Your personal data will be deleted”. Acceptable: "Boost your smartphone speed!”, “Protect your privacy with Free VPN”.
- Sexually provocative or suggestive texts. Unacceptable: “Hot girls are waiting for you!”, “Milfs want to have sex with you”, “Girls for one-night stand.” Acceptable: “Girls want to chat ALL NIGHT”, “Say hi to your future girlfriend in app”.
- Texts with the words “prostate”, “viagra’”, “potency” etc. are prohibited. However, harmless statements are allowed (e. g. ‘Useful tips for men on how to return the male power’).
- Promotion of pharmaceuticals. It is only permitted to promote dietary supplements that are not regulated like medicine.
- Promotion of gambling and betting activities in GEOs where this is illegal (e.g. in the USA except in the states of Nevada and New Jersey).
Image creatives must not be of poor quality or very low resolution.
The following is prohibited:
- Images with full and partial nudity (e.g., bare chest), sex toys.
- Images of sexual intercourse, genitals, masturbation, sex toys, etc.
- Use of a brand logo is prohibited if the campaign doesn’t promote this brand (e.g, eCommerce-related brand products or offers).
- Pictorial and textual references to a brand are permitted if there are no statements that promotions are granted on behalf of this brand.
- Use of a brand logo is permitted if this logo is placed on the promoted product.