All campaigns and ads must comply with the following policies:
Additional restrictions for Onclick campaigns include:
- Ads that automatically download files to a user's device are prohibited. Only automatic download of APK for mobile devices is permitted.
- The ads must not contain malicious software or “malware” that may infect computers and mobile devices
Landing page policies
- Landing pages must not be of poor quality (contain typos, misleading images, empty pages, etc.).
- A user must be able to easily close the landing page. Landing pages with no option to close are prohibited.
- The landing page must not have more than two popups (alerts)
- Landing pages that exploit the vulnerabilities in a browser (for example, to install a file) are prohibited
- Landing pages that force auto SMS sending from user's device are prohibited.
- Landing pages must not trick users into subscribing to notifications by reloading or blocking the offer page.
Text creatives for Onclick campaigns must use proper grammar and punctuation.
The following is prohibited:
- Phishing and other sweepstakes scams. You can offer a chance to win something, but you can't guarantee it. Unacceptable: “You won an iPhone”, “You won the bonus”, “Your phone has arrived”, “Press and get...”, “Your phone is booked”, “Click on the link to get…”, “Ask the questions and get…”, “Your new gadget for free". Acceptable: “You have a chance to win an iPhone”, “You have a chance to win a prize”.
- Scary claims. However, messages that suggest to check a phone / computer / browser are permitted. Real offers to protect user privacy or security (for example: VPN services) are also permitted. Unacceptable: “Your phone/browser is not protected”, “Your phone is infected”, “Your personal data will be deleted”. Acceptable: “Boost your smartphone speed!”, “Protect your privacy with Free VPN”.
- Promotion of pharmaceuticals. It is only permitted to promote dietary supplements that are not regulated like medicine.
- Promotion of gambling and betting activities in GEOs where this is illegal (e.g. in the USA except in the states of Nevada and New Jersey.)
Image creatives must not be of poor quality or very low resolution.
The following is prohibited:
- Images with full nudity, sex toys.
- Images of sexual intercourse, genitals, masturbation, sex toys, etc.
- Use of a brand logo is prohibited if the campaign doesn’t promote this brand (e.g, eCommerce-related brand products or offers).
- Pictorial and textual references to a brand are permitted if there are no statements that promotions are granted on behalf of this brand.
- Use of a brand logo is permitted if this logo is placed on the promoted product.
Please note: your landings pages, texts, images, and creatives must comply with the policies above. These guidelines are not exhaustive, and we will reject or remove any campaign's items that we believe to be harmful to our publishers or users, even if the campaign items otherwise comply with all of our guidelines.