All campaigns and ads must comply with the following policies:
Landing pages must not be of poor quality (contain typos, misleading images, empty pages, etc.).
1. Automatic downloading (without click) for desktop and mobile is not permitted. Suspicious and unknown products will be rejected.
2. Use of well-known brands.
- The use of logos of famous brands is not allowed.
- Landing pages with brand names spelled wrong or with hidden letters are prohibited.
- It is not allowed to create the campaigns where there is a statement that promoted offers are provided on behalf of the famous brand.
3. Use of Google logo is prohibited.
4. Malware. The ads must not contain malicious software or “malware” that may infect computers and mobile devices.
5. Phishing messages with the statements about winning / receiving large and substantial gifts are prohibited. Unacceptable: "You won iPhone / car", "1,000$ was credited to your account". The statements about the potential winning or small prizes like coupons are allowed. Acceptable: "You may win iPhone / money", "You won a gift card / coupon / certificate".
6. Phishing messages about crediting or transferring funds are prohibited.
7. Scary offers with the texts like “A virus can/may damage”, “You may have viruses/problems/..”, "Scan completed", "Click here to fix" are allowed.
It is forbidden to use logos of brands, such as Google, Google Chrome, Yandex, Apple, Safari, Adobe, Flash, Windows, Microsoft on scary landings.
8. Super Scary offers. Any statements about something that incites fear (e. g. viruses) are not allowed. Unacceptable: “Click here to remove”, "System warning: Remove junk files (~ 3.4 Gb)", " You may have 3 viruses", “Update required”, "Run a scan system to fix all the problems that slow down this PC", "Clear your Android memory to solve this problem and increase your phone’s speed", "Browser failed to load / open the video/page" etc.
9. Vulnerabilities. Landing pages that exploit the vulnerabilities in a browser (for example, to install a file) are prohibited.
10. No option to close LP. A user must be able to easily close the landing page. Landing pages with no option to close are prohibited.
11. Techsupport offers are not allowed.
12. Creatives with depictions of sexual acts, sexual organs, masturbation, etc. will be rejected. Landing pages with an anatomical images of the genitals are not prohibited.
13. Creatives with depictions of full and partial nudity, people in explicit or suggestive positions, sex toys, etc. are not accepted.
14. Landing pages with people wearing swimsuits or undergarments are accepted if there are no sexually suggestive texts and images.
15. Landing pages that force auto SMS sending from user's device are prohibited.
16. Promotion of pharmaceuticals is forbidden. We only allow promotion of dietary supplements that are not regulated like medicine.
17. Landing pages collecting subscriptions by a notification request cheat on a landing page (misleading users into subscribing to offers by reloading or blocking the offer page) are rejected.
18. Imitation of browser system messages is strictly prohibited.
19. Imitation of interfaces of well-known sites is not accepted.
Please note: your landings pages, texts, images, and creatives must comply with the policies above. These guidelines are not exhaustive, and we will reject or remove any campaign's items that we believe to be harmful to our publishers or users, even if the campaign items otherwise comply with all of our guidelines.