- Complete all steps from “How do I get started as a Publisher?” manual and get your verification tag.
2) Copy provided code and paste into the HTML editor of your Blogger account.
3) Go to the Theme section of your Blogger account then click on "Edit HTML".
4) Paste your verification tag below the <head>.
Kind reminder: you have to close the <meta> tag with />
5) Then just click on “Verify” in your PropellerAds account.
Congratulations! You have successfully verified your blog and now you are almost ready to monetize your traffic.
Editing your theme so it mixes HTTP and HTTPS may affect the security and user experience of your blog when it is viewed over HTTPS.
If you enable the "HTTPS Redirect" option and force your readers to access the blog using SSL, you're going to see this error.
- Change all links to "HTTPS:", using "Fix" - and risk breaking links to services and websites that do not yet support SSL.
- Fix each link one by one. The links that you leave as "HTTP:" will still throw "Mixed Content" warnings.
- Don't fix anything. Your readers will see "Mixed Content" warnings.
- Don't enable "HTTPS Redirect" - and let your readers decide how to access the blog.
Error parsing XML, line 3533, column 5: The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".
To verify a Blogspot based website please, add a "/" symbol at the end of the verification link generated by our panel.
If you try to add this link without a closing "/", you won't be able to save the theme and see a message about a mistake.