1. How do I install the Onclick Anti-Adblock ad channel on WordPress with Official Plugin?
To monetize your visitors who are using ad-blocking software, you’ll need to have an ad code with Adblock bypass support. Please refer to the following article.
- Go to the Sites section, choose your WordPress-based website, then click on the 'Create zone' button and select Onclick (Popunder), click on the 'Get tag' button.
While creating an Onclick ad channel make sure that you have ticked on the “Monetize visitors with AdBlocking software" option below
2. Install and activate Propellerads Official Plugin. You can also do that from your WordPress admin area.
You can find more information about our new WordPress Plugin 2.0 here
3. Click on “Update zone list” to get active ad zones from your account.
All your ad zones will be loaded automatically and can be found inside the plugin grouped by ad format type (in the dropdown menu).
4. Choose Onclick (popunder) Anti-Adblock zone you want to enable from the lists, tick the checkbox “Allow ads on all pages” and then click the “Save Changes” button.
2. How do I install theOnclick Anti-Adblock ad channel on WordPress without Official Plugin?
It would need some development skills to implement such ad code, but it provides you with unlimited anti-adblock support for an ad channel without need to replace your code.
- Download the PHP file pa_antiadblock_(your zone ID).php containing your OnClick ads code with Anti-AdBlock support
- Upload it on your server to the directory where your website PHP files are located
- Insert this line below into your .php file where you would normally put an ad serving tag (the best placement for Onclick ads is right after the <head> tag)
echo include_once (dirname(__FILE__) . '/pa_antiadblock_(your zone ID).php');
If you are experiencing any problems with integration - please contact support from your account.