We have launched our new feature designed to make the optimization process more convenient and help our advertisers to improve the performance of their campaigns.
Now you can track the spend drops of your campaigns in section 'Campaigns' of your account (sort table by drop column to see the data).
Every time your campaign daily spend decreases, you will see the volume of drop, find the reason and some tips how to increase the effectiveness of your campaign.
The detailed recommendations will pop next to each campaign below when our system reports campaign daily spend decrease. They include the following drop reasons:
- The campaign was rejected.
- Your campaign has reached the total budget limit.
- High competition for the targeted traffic segment.
- Significant conversion rate drop.
- The campaign was assigned the category limiting traffic volume.
- The newly applied targeting options might be limiting traffic volume.
- Temporary traffic fluctuations on the targeted segment.
Please note that we analyze drops comparing the stats of yesterday to the day before yesterday, and the report shows drops if spend drop is more than 20 percents.