No, each site sending us traffic must be added in our system separately and the corresponding ad channels must be created accordingly.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started as a Publisher?
- OnClick Pop-Under Ads
- Direct Ad
- Mobile Interstitial Ads
- Dialog Ads (Push-Up)
- Can I use the same Ad Channel code on multiple sites?
- How much revenue will I generate?
- Why Propeller Ads?
- Can I use Propeller Ads pop-under ADs simultaneously with other pop-under networks?
- Why do I have such low pop-under impressions if there are so many visitors on my site?