Blogging nowadays has become a very popular activity. A lot of people top up their online diaries using various topics to attract the readers’ attention. Providing your thoughts on different aspects of life might draw you a lot of subscribers daily. Have you considered your blog as a source of additional profit?
Our platform was designed to help you to monetize the traffic of your blog by showing the ads from our advertisers.
In order to begin the traffic monetization process, you will have to connect your blog to PropellerAds platform.
Here are simple instructions for verifying and adding our PropellerAds codes to your website hosted on Blogger/Blogspot.
How do I verify my website on Blogger/Blogspot?
2) Copy provided code and paste into the HTML editor of your Blogger account.
3) Go to the Theme section of your Blogger account then click on "Edit HTML".
4) Paste your verification tag below the <head>.
Kind reminder: you have to close the <meta> tag with />
5) Then just click on “Verify” in your PropellerAds account.
Congratulations! You have successfully verified your blog and now you are almost ready to monetize your traffic.
1) Log into your Blogger/Blogspot account. Once logged in, click on the "Theme" section.
2) Click "Edit HTML" button below the template preview.
3) Create an ad tag in your PropellerAds account.
4) Paste the ad channel code right below the <body> tag as shown in the screenshot and click "Save template".
The OnClick code can be added at any position of the page, but the placement right below the <body> tag is highly recommended.
The Onclick Popunder will be activated for your Mobile traffic as well. Feel free to contact our support team if you need any help.
How do I insert Mobile DialogAds / Interstitial channel code?
1) Log into your Blogger/Blogspot account. Once logged in, click on "Theme".
2) Click "Edit HTML" below the template preview.
3) Grab your Push Up / Interstitial code and modify it as shown below (replace all “&” symbols to “&”).
4) Paste the DialogAds ad channel code and click "Save template."
Mobile DialogAds / Interstitial code must be placed right below the <body> tag to work properly!
How do I use Direct Ad format on Blogspot?
The area to put your Direct ad within is for you to choose. It can be any particular element on your website (an active button, a text, a picture etc.).
To learn more about this type of ad and how to use it, we offer you to read the following article:
Editing your theme so it mixes HTTP and HTTPS may affect the security and user experience of your blog when it is viewed over HTTPS.
If you enable the "HTTPS Redirect" option, and force your readers to access the blog using SSL, you're going to see this error.
- Change all links to "HTTPS:", using "Fix" - and risk breaking links to services and websites that do not yet support SSL.
- Fix each link one by one. The links that you leave as "HTTP:" will still throw "Mixed Content" warnings.
- Don't fix anything. Your readers will see "Mixed Content" warnings.
- Don't enable "HTTPS Redirect" - and let your readers decide how to access the blog.
Error parsing XML, line 3533, column 5: The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</meta>".
To verify a blogspot based website please, add a "/" symbol at the end of the verification link generated by our panel.
If you try to add this link without a closing "/", you won't be able to save the theme and see a message about a mistake.
Error parsing XML, line 3536, column 100: The reference to entity "interactive" must end with the ';' delimiter.
Modify your ad scripts. Replace all “&” symbols to “&”.