- Step #1 - Create your postback URL
- Step #2 - Add Propeller Ads as your traffic source on RedTrack
- Step #3 - Generate the postback URL on RedTrack
- Step #4 - Set up the Campaign on RedTrack
- Step #5 - Set up the Campaign on Propeller Ads
Step #1 - Create your postback URL
Your PropellerAds postback URL is created automatically.
Step #2 - Add PropellerAds as your traffic source on RedTrack
RedTrack will pre-populate all the necessary traffic source settings.
Don’t forget to change “[REPLACE]” to your IDs from postback URL that we created in Step #1 and it can be found on the Tracking screen in your PropellerAds advertiser’s account.
Please note, you need to insert your actual aid & tid, otherwise, your conversions will not be tracked correctly!
After completing all replacements, click Save to store your PropellerAds settings in RedTrack (if you want to make any changes - select your traffic source from the list and click the Edit button).
Step #3 - Generate the postback URL on RedTrack
To get notified about conversions from affiliate network you need to generate the Postback URL on RedTrack containing the "CLICK ID" and add it to the affiliate network's panel.
Please refer RedTrack Knowledge Base to find out how to add affiliate networks, offers and generate the postback URLs.
Once you get your RedTrack’ Postback URL, paste it into your affiliate network panel to pass data about conversions from affiliate network to RedTrack.
If you are experiencing any problems - contact your affiliate network support.
Step #4 - Set up the Campaign on RedTrack
Select "PropellerAds" as the Source and dill out all other mandatory fields. Please refer the manual to find out information regarding all required settings.
Once you’ve finished setting up your campaign’s destination paths click on Save.
This will create a new campaign within the campaign's list and also generate the Campaign URL needed to direct traffic to.
You can also check the integration with tracker in the Tracking section of your PropellerAds account.
Go back to PropellerAds.
- Navigate to the tracking section
- Add your RedTrack Campaign URL
- Click the Check URL button
- Check the conversion tracking
- Click the Banner
- You will navigate to a page where to click on another banner
- Generate a test conversion
- RedTrack will fire the PropellerAds postback URL
- Check if the conversion was recorded by PropellerAds
Step #5 - Set up the Campaign on Propeller Ads
Log in to your PropellerAds advertiser account, click the Campaigns tab and then Create Campaign button (or edit one of your existing campaigns).
Paste the Campaign URL with all parameters from RedTrack campaign settings and paste it as Target URL for your campaign on PropellerAds.