- Go to the Sites section, select your website or add a new one.
- You will need to create a new ad channel zone by clicking the Create zone button accordingly
- Choose Push Notifications, name your ad channel and click Create zone. Make sure that HTTP site option is ticked below if you do not have an access to the Root directory of your website.
4. Log into your WordPress Dashboard. Go to the Appearance section then choose Editor.
5. From the Theme Files in the right column you have to choose Theme Header (header.php) file, then paste PropellerAds validation tag to the editor below the <head> tag.
You will also need to download the sw.js file to the root directory of your site if you have created an ad channel for a https based website.