1. How do I install the OnclickAds channel on WordPress with Official Plugin?
- Go to the PropellerAds plugin and enable the Activation option in the Onclick/Popunder Ads section.
- Log in to your Publisher account and go to the Sites menu.
- Choose your WordPress-based website from the list
- Select an Onclick (Popunder) ad channel from the list or create a new one by clicking on the Create zone button.
- Select the Wordpress integration mode, then copy & paste the selected ad channel ID as Zone ID into the plugin’s Onclick / Popunder Ads section, and save your settings by clicking on the Save Changes button
To disable ads for all registered & logged in users (including administrators) simply tick on the “Disable ads for logged in users” option.
If you’ve enabled this option you can’t check that the installed ad unit works properly while you are logged into the WordPress Dashboard.
2. How do I install PropellerAds codes on WordPress without using Plugin?
For more information about widgets, please visit Wordpress.org documentation.
Add the text widget to your sidebar from Appearance -> Widgets screen and paste your OnClick ad script to the widget and click Save.